miércoles, 1 de noviembre de 2017

An expert on my fiel

Hello everyone!

Today in my post I am going to talk about an expert on my field. The expert that I haven chosen is the teacher Roberto Fernandez. He is a researcher in the field of social sciences, more specifically in the area of psychology. I don't know much about his personal life, the few things that I know about him is he works as a professor at the University of Chile, teaching research methodology (it was in this class where I met him), in one of his classes he talked about his latest research, it was about the characteristics of the leaders who led the social movements here in Chile. The way he talked about his research, his perspective on his discoveries, the way he saw the world was inspiring to me. The reason why I chose this professor for this publication was because of the strong impression he left on my first year of career, motivating me to continue my studies no matter the cost. I really enjoy the way he looks at his work :)

Thanks for reading!



Image result for Roberto Fernandez profesor universidad de chile

1 comentario:

  1. I like how he enter in his investigations, with so much motivation and enthusiasm, beside the topic that he studies is so interesting!

    ResponderBorrar