miércoles, 8 de noviembre de 2017

A Subject you've enjoyed studying this semester

Hello everyone!

Well, today in my post I am going to talk about a subject I have enjoyed studying this semester. In this semester I have enjoyed a lot of all my class, but my favourite it was "Basic Psychological Process" (is the best). Mister Juan Wilson is teaching the course, the way he talked about his subject, his perspective and the deep reflection, make me feel more interested in psychology. The reason why I chose this subject for this publication was because the main contents in the course. This contents are: the personal motivations (extrinsic and intrinsic), basically needs, the basic psychological needs, emotions, cognitions and the Attachment theory (is a psychological , evolutionary and ethological model that attempts to describe the dynamics of long-term and short-term interpersonal relationships between humans). The last one topic is the most important of the course because talk about how human beings respond within relationships when hurt, separated from loved ones, or perceiving a threat, this theory it was created for John Bowlby. I really enjoy this class and I really hope I have to see more than this in the future.

See you guys!

1 comentario: