martes, 14 de noviembre de 2017

A band / singer I like

Hello everyone!

Today in my post I am going to talk about a band or a singer I like, well the thing is I am a person who likes many types of music such as classical music, pop, rock, k-pop, k-rock, j-pop, j-rock, electronic, soundtracks, among many more, but my favorite type of music it is the rock music and the band that I like most about this style is Linkin Park.
Linkin Park is an American rock band from Agoura Hills, California Formed in nineteen ninety six, the band rose to international fame with their debut album Hybrid Theory (two thousand), the band was founded by three high school friends: Mike Shinoda, Rob Bourdon, and Brad Delson. With the passage of time they were added Chester Bennington, Kyle Christner, Joe Hahn and Rob Bourdon. My favorite song is "In the End" from the album Hybrid Theory the rhythm, the lyrics, everything in this song is in an order that makes it fantastic. But recently one of the group is members has died this year, the member who died was Chester Bennington, this event has made me unable to listen to their songs with joy.
:C


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario