miércoles, 15 de noviembre de 2017

Post 10: Your Blogging Experience

Hello Everyone!

Well, as you can see in the title today in my blog I'm going to talk about the experience of writing posts. I am not very good with English, I can understand phrases or words of common use, but I can barely create sentences and talk about them, also my pronunciation is very bad. Then at the time they (my classmates) told me that I had to make posts for this class I was really scared and nervous, I had the feeling that it would be a torture to spend time in these classes and that I would probably fail. But I realized as we did classes that it was not something to be so scared and nervous about, although it was not so easy as to be completely relaxed, it was not something that caused me so much stress. I really liked these English classes, they made me more confident with my knowledge of the subject and I was more eager to learn about the language. I'm not sure what elements or activities would make the class more perfect.
So this is my last post of the semester, I hope you enjoyed it and that all those who study can pass their classes.

I love you guys <3 thanks so much for reading!!

1 comentario: