miércoles, 18 de octubre de 2017

My favorite festivity

Hello Guys!

The topic in this post is (as you can see in my tittle) my favorite festivity. I am not a person who is exciting to be in family (I love my family, but they are too much crazy and we are to many), and the most festivities try to bring families together, for these reasons I should like the festivities that are of the type "to be alone", but my favorite is a "family festivity". My favorite "family festivity" is Christmas. The Christmas season is the loveliest moment in the earth, everybody is happy, with so much energy, the families come together and trying to be united for the children. Our family forgets for one night everything that separates us and we sit down to have a nice dinner together. My Grandmother love cooking for us so we have a really good dinner, is amazing, and I love it so much! 

Thanks for reading the post!

1 comentario: