miércoles, 4 de octubre de 2017

My best Friends

Hello everyone!

In my life I have already a very good friends. I meet some of them in elementary school (Camilo, Maura, Mauricio and Katherine), some of them in high school (Catarí, Mingxia, Andrea, Catalina, Almendra, Valentina, Catalina) and the rest in university (Piera, Matias, Cristi and Valentina). The thing that make all this people in my best friends is I have a very, very, very good moments with them and I can trust in them with all my heart in any moment of my life. Even tough the distance and the studies separate our ways, we still in contact and made more memories for the future. This type of relationship made me fell that I can trust more in people and gave me the strength to live my days with more faith. To meet with them make me fell I have became in a better person.

See you guys!

1 comentario: