miércoles, 4 de octubre de 2017

My favorite Piece of Technology

Hello everyone!!

This is a very special topic for me, because I love technology. But that doesn't mean I can't live with out technology, we have to learn about how important life is the moment and not always stay looking in the future. Well, about my favorite piece of technology in the world is my iPhone. My father and mother gave me this beautiful thing on my birthday. I use it every day, in any moment. With my iPhone I can search about the topics I am interested in, I can listen to my favorite music, I can take pictures and selfies, I can play the games I like, I can contact my friends and family in any moment, and I can do all these things in my tiny iPhone. So I love  my iphone with all my heart.

See you guys!

Image result for iphone 7

4 comentarios: