miércoles, 18 de octubre de 2017

A Photograph (its story)

Wiseman

Hello Everyone!
Today in my class our teacher told us that we have to  choose a photography and explained why we like it. So, here we go! 
This image is not a real photography, but it was inspired in real photographies taken by NASA. The autor, Chriss Keegan uses his imagination to discern silhouettes of creatures in pictures of deep space nebulae. This show, for me, a monkey (who is the most representation of our natural essence) trying to feel the hole of universe. The combination of the colors is amazing and I love it. I don't know when was created this picture, but I think it could at been created in the past, present and even in the future. So, thanks guys for reading all the crazy and boring things that I post. I have to finish this post, so....
See you guys in the next post!




1 comentario: