miércoles, 30 de agosto de 2017

Post 1: My auto biography

Hi guys!
My name is Javiera Stefania Romero Barra, my birthday is on 7th of June. I was born in Chile in 1998, so I am 19 years old. I am studying the second semester of psychology in the University of Chile, for now. I studied elementary and secondary school in "Arturo Matte Larraín" and my high school in "Carmela Carvajal de Prat". I have an old dad and a not very young mom, also I have a big brother. My favorite food is the lasagne. My hobbies are reading a thriller novels, watching a science fiction movies and going out with my friends. If I have a big house, I wish I had a small dog and a tinny rabbit. I'm very happy with my life right now, so I wish for your a very happy and lucky life.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario